Sniper Duty Sniper Duty

yeah nice game - looks like mine... oh wait

Shame you didnt make it, COS I DID two years ago for my site quickwars.com!!! Lol some ppl!

Quicktype Quicktype

Quick typz0rz

Good move adding the difficulty selector, i went with easy mode but it took too long for me to get into the faster/more fun stages. Combos are a nifty incentive as well. You might want to make a difficulty level where large single letters come in. I know that really young kids would benefit from that. You'll then have a slightly broader range of audience. I think the NG audience might not be so kind... just take the constructive stuff! Overall - good job!

eidern responds:

yup, I got some beta testers who're incredibly faster than me, at a level beyond any of my exceptations..
For the longest word, i'm still wondering if I should put them or not, because i tried and believe me, it's REAL hard.
Anyway thanks for the feedback !

Stack Up Fever Stack Up Fever

Simples

Plays well. I like the fact that all you do is click a button and, for the player, it's all about the timing (no dragging things around). The graphics (like the hud) could be better. Good fun though!

Juwana! (Updated!) Juwana! (Updated!)

I wouldnt say pointless..

..but it's got some way to go yet. Nice simple illustration style. Most males think these dress-up games are pointless, so i wouldn't take SickBean's review to heart. I'd suggest breaking this into stages like 1.) Pick character shape 2.) Clothing range 3.) Review / Catwalk / Photo in front of background. Keep up the good work!

SigneRobertson responds:

Thank you! I think I pretty much agree with you. It wasn't very planned, mostly experimenting as I was drawing, but it was a fun project for a friend and I do like the way it turned out, though of course there are a few things that could be improved.

Paper Plane Blow Paper Plane Blow

Refreshing!

ok - as Adamki11s says, yeah the concepts been done before, but so what - its mainly DS games anyways. I think youve executed this game pretty well. Bit of polish here and there (not that important i know) and i think you have a great game. It was refreshing to play! Keep at it!

FlashJockey responds:

COOL mbxgmes wrote a review on my game!!! =D